The Healing Collective, located in beautiful Pasadena, CA, offers an outpatient program for mental health treatment. We address mental health in an outpatient program setting because it allows maximum flexibility to our clients while also providing structure and accountability. Our outpatient program treats mental and behavioral health issues with care and compassion. Our highly skilled team brings years of professional therapeutic experience to help our clients heal and recover.
We offer in-person mental health services in Pasadena, California, as well as telehealth options for California residents. Our outpatient program is designed to meet the unique needs of each client. Call 626.788.6634 to learn how we can help you or a loved one today.
What Conditions Are Treated in a Mental Health Outpatient Program?
We offer various services at The Healing Collective based upon each client’s individual needs. Everyone is different—whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression, or some other form of mental health condition—we can help. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
If you or a loved one are struggling with mental health, do not wait to seek professional treatment. Our experienced team uses evidence-based therapies that are proven and effective in helping countless individuals heal and live their best lives.
What Therapies Are Used in an Outpatient Program for Mental Health?
The Healing Collective believes in finding the right therapy, or a mix of therapies, that works best for each individual. Our compassionate and professional staff will address each client’s individual needs by providing the best therapeutic approach for their mental health condition.
Some of the proven, effective, and evidence-based therapies employed by our team members include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Person-centered therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching
What Are the Benefits of an Outpatient Program?
There are many benefits to outpatient mental health treatment.
- Outpatient treatment allows you to receive the care you need while still being able to live your life. You will not have to uproot your life and move into a treatment facility; you can continue to work, attend school, and care for your family.
- Outpatient treatment also offers flexibility in scheduling. We know that life can be unpredictable, so we offer a range of appointment times and a telehealth option to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Outpatient treatment is also more affordable than inpatient treatment. You will not have to pay for housing or food; you will only be paying for the treatment you receive.
What Should I Expect from an Outpatient Program?
Your experience with The Healing Collective will be unique to you. However, there is a general process for determining the best treatment plan for you or a loved one. It begins with an intake call—making that first call is often the first step to changing your life.
The intake call will last 10-15 minutes with an administrative team member. During this call, we will:
- Gather your basic information (including your insurance information)
- Discuss what caused you to seek assistance
- Discuss what type of service you are seeking
Based on this information, we will attempt to connect you with a provider who will be the best fit for your needs. We believe strongly in the powerful impact of the client-therapist relationship in the healing process and take seriously making this process of choosing a therapist as convenient and informed as possible. From there, you will be scheduled with a therapist for your initial assessment appointment.
Your initial assessment appointment will be 60 minutes, and follow-up sessions will be 50 minutes in length. During the initial assessment, you and your therapist will decide on the frequency of sessions which generally start as weekly sessions and then taper based on your treatment needs.
Treatment Plan and Progression
You and your therapist will work collaboratively on your treatment plan, which will be the blueprint for your treatment progress. During your treatment, your therapist will utilize various outcome measures that will track and monitor your progress, providing crucial clinical feedback as you work towards your therapy goals. Therapy goals are generally focused on the following:
- Helping you to feel more empowered
- Improving symptom management
- Addressing trauma
- Navigating grief/loss
- Increasing connectedness to yourself and others
The Healing Collective Offers an Outpatient Program for Mental Health in Pasadena, California
If you or a loved one is struggling with mental health, you are not alone. The Healing Collective offers an outpatient program for mental health in Pasadena, California. Our team of compassionate and experienced therapists is ready to provide you with individualized treatment that helps you reach real, life-changing goals.
If you are interested in outpatient mental health treatment, please contact us online or call 626.788.6634. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on the path to healing.