The Healing Collective, PC’s mission is to meet the needs of Pasadena, CA residents and those of surrounding areas by providing comprehensive mental health and wellness services. We accomplish this through our hybrid model of service delivery that uses telehealth – video conferencing through a secure connection – and in-person sessions.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, classes, religions, and ethnicities. The Healing Collective, PC’s purpose is to meet each individual wherever they are in their mental health or wellness journey and craft personalized solutions. Because our staff is multilingual – offering services in Spanish and Armenian in addition to English – we can better achieve our mission.
Contact The Healing Collective, PC at 626.788.6634 for more information about our mission and purpose.
The Healing Collective, PC's Mission: A Healing Collective
We achieve our mission by creating a collective of helping professionals who will provide a comprehensive array of holistic mental health treatments to those seeking healing and recovery from trauma and life transitions or those wishing to find direction and guidance on their path to wellness.
The healing collective promotes:
- Delivery of services that honor where the client is in their journey of transformative healing
- A collaborative commitment to increase resilience, compassion, and hope for a better future
Our commitment to the individual needs of a diverse population allows us to effect true change and healing in their lives.
Proven Treatments That Yield Healing Results
We take our mission seriously, and our comprehensive and diverse array of therapies shows it. We combine proven, evidence-based therapies with holistic treatments to heal the mind, body, and spirit. Some of our treatments include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT): A type of therapy that helps individuals understand how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are interconnected. This insight can empower people to make positive changes in their lives.
- Family therapy: A type of therapy that can help families communicate better, resolve conflict, and improve relationships. A supportive family can significantly enhance healing outcomes.
- Group therapy: A therapeutic approach that can help people with similar issues support and understand each other throughout the healing process.
- Motivational interviewing: A type of therapy that helps people explore their ambivalence about change and find the internal motivation they need to make positive changes in their lives.
- Person-centered therapy: A type of therapy that focuses on helping people develop a stronger sense of self-esteem and confidence.
- Psychotherapy: A type of therapy that can help people understand their thoughts, feelings, and behavior.
- Trauma therapy: A type of therapy that addresses the psychological effects of trauma and helps people heal from the experience.
- Health and Wellbeing Coaching: A type of therapy that helps people make lifestyle changes to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
Since every person we help has a unique story, there is no one-size-fits-all therapeutic approach. The team at The Healing Collective, PC will use a combination of treatments tailored to each individual’s needs. This offers the best chance of healing and increasing wellness.
Reach Out to The Healing Collective, PC for True Change and Healing
If you or a loved one reside in Pasadena or the surrounding area and feel anxious, depressed, or that your life has no meaning or direction, we can help. The Healing Collective, PC delivers mental health and wellness services through in-person sessions and telehealth—secure, HIPAA-compliant video conferencing.
Our experienced staff of licensed therapists has experience with diverse populations and uses evidence-based therapies along with holistic approaches to bring about change and healing. Do not wait to get help and seek treatment. Our compassionate staff is ready to help you tell your story and start a new chapter of healing and wellness. Call 626.788.6634 or contact us online today.